"No holding back!": 4 Nights, For example: Wednesday - Sunday
(Day of arrival and departure are flexible depending on your travel arrangements)
€490 per person (minimum 4 pers)
- Arrival at Carcassonne Airport
- Welcome reception on arrival at 'Les Batisses Fleurie' with wine and canapies and tea/coffee
- Settle in and relax in the sunshine
- 19.30 - Dinner at one of our specially selected local restaurants.
- Get your feet wet - Half-day canoeing on River Agout
- Set off around 10am to Roquecourbe, and explore this beautiful valley along the Agout river, finishing up in the medieval village of Burlats.
- Then its off for a well deserved lunch in Brassac.
- From here you have the option to get your walking boots on & explore the Gr36 from the Sidobre back to Lingonie (2.5hours). If not, you can come home and put your feet up.
- 20.00 - Dinner out at another local restaurant.
- Trip to the fortified city of Carcassonne, a Cathar legend
- Leave around 10am, and arrive at the city after 11am. Here you will be left to explore and enjoy this amazing fortress at your own leisure. There are loads of great restaurants where you can have lunch and relax and soak up the atmosphere.
- You will be collected at 17.00 and arrive back at your house by 18.30.
- 20.00: Dinner out in one of our local restaurants.
- The Big Jump - Tandem Parachute Jump. Yes, you jump out of plane and dive towards earth at a speed of over 200km/h (You might need a spare pair of pants!).
- We take Lunch in Place Jean Jaures in Castres. Afterwards you are free to stay in town and get some shopping in.
- 20.00 - Dinner out in our local restaurant.
- Enjoy breakfast at your leisure.
- Leave for Carcassonne airport at 10am
- 4 Nights sharing Accommodation, self-service breakfast in your house
- All Activities (Canoeing/Parachute jump/Trip to Carcassonne)
- All transport to and from activities included
- Transfer to and from Airport included.
- Lunch out on Thursday & Saturday (specially selected menu)
- Dinner out each night of your stay at local restaurants (from selected menus)